Sadie Corset Crop Top
For Love & Lemons
For Love & Lemons
Or 4 installments of $46.00 by Or 4 installments of $46.00 by Or 4 installments of $46.00 by Or 4 installments of $46.00 by Or 4 installments of $46.00 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : Apr 01 - Apr 04
- Self: 55% linen, 45% viscose
Contrast Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
Lining: 98% recycled poly, 2% spandex
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Lace-up front with tie closure
- Exposed back zipper closure
- Boned bodice
- Eyelet fabric with ruffle neckline and hem
- Smocked back panel
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WS462
- Manufacturer Style No. CT1810-SP22-White
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23", Bust 31", Hips 33"
- Size Guide
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.