Esme Bridal Gown
For Love & Lemons
For Love & Lemons
Or 4 installments of $197.25 by Or 4 installments of $197.25 by Or 4 installments of $197.25 by Or 4 installments of $197.25 by Or 4 installments of $197.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 27 - Mar 29
- Self: 53% ecovero™ viscose, 47% viscose
Contrast: 92% silk, 8% spandex
Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Hidden back zipper closure
Back button loop and tie closure
- Side seam slit with faux button loop detail
- Detachable sheer sleeves
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WD1060
- Manufacturer Style No. CD2984-FA22
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 75" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5
- Size Guide
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.