Fluff Up Brow Wax the Texturizer
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 27
Fluff Up Brow Wax is a clear, crunch-free and creamy flex-wax that creates fluffy, full and natural-looking brows. How the fluff does it work? The specially developed bristle brush evenly deposits a thin layer of lightweight wax throughout brows. The formula is buildable with reworkable hold for versatile shaping before drying down clear with a natural-matte finish. The end look: fluffy, feathered and texturized brows.
- Waterproof, sweatproof and humidity-proof
- Flake-free and crunch-free
- 0.2 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU495
- Manufacturer Style No. BM252
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Brush wax through brows using upward strokes to fluff up and texturize. To pump up the fluff, gently comb brow hair against direction of natural growth. Then, brush brows into desired shape.
Aqua (Water), Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cellulose, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Arginine, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Dimethicone. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.