Item Added To Bag
Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Face Oil
Or 4 installments of $62.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 19 - Oct 21
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Night blooming flowers hold the key to a radiant, youthful complexion. Infused with an African Oil Complex of Baobab, Damask Rose, Immortelle flower, and Jasmine Grandiflorum, the African Botanics Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Face Oil reduces fine lines and wrinkles, fights blemishes, fades dark spots, and calms redness while relieving dryness with a light, silky texture.
- Marine Micro-Algae, Retinol, Vitamin c, and CoQ10 refine, calm, and provide antioxidant protection
- Calms inflammation, redness, and irritation from breakouts, sun damage, and environmental exposure
- Formulated without parabens, silicones, or synthetic fragrances
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. FDA-25
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Warm 5-8 drops in palms and gently press into clean skin
- Follow with the Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recover Cream
Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)* Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Adansonia Digitata*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglyseride, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis (Microalgae) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helichrysum Angustifolium (Immortelle) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Extract, Bulbinella Nutens (Bulbinella) Extract, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)* Oil, Cyclopia (Honeybush) Extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Retinol (Vitamin A), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract. *Wild-Harvested. Not tested on animals. Formulated without mineral oil, silicones, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance and PEGs.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.