Fine to Medium Hair Treatment Masque
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
OUAI's Fine Medium Hair Treatment Masque helps restore hydration, fight frizz, smooth split ends and strengthen fine/medium hair with Shea Butter, Panthenol, and Hydrolyzed Keratin. This moisturizing mask provides hydration for dry, damaged hair, strengthens with proteins to prevent breakage, and leaves hair healthy with a shiny finish. Scented with Melrose Place - a rose fragrance with hints of bergamot, lychee, cedar-wood and musk.
- Suitable for fine/medium hair & safe for color-treated hair, keratin treatments and chemically treated hair
Targets concerns of dryness, frizz, split ends, damage, and weak strands
- Recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS/SLES, Triclocarban, Triclosan, Gluten, and Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%)
- 8 fl oz/ 236 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. OUAR-WU113
- Manufacturer Style No. FG-0409-A-00
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, rinse hair with warm water and remove excess water from hair
- Apply a quarter-size amount starting from the ends and working to the roots
- Comb product through with fingers or wide-tooth comb and leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride (Anti-Static Agent / Agent Antistatique), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamido-Propyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Amodimethicone, Isododecane, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Phyllostachys Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Laureth-9, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Arginine, Alanine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimoni- Um Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride (Antistatic Agent/Agent Antistatique), Trideceth-12,C11-15 Pareth-7, Polysilicone-15, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium Pca, Pca, Diisostearyl Malate, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,Sodium Lactate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-15, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by hair stylist to the stars Jen Atkin, OUAI - pronounced "way" - originated HAIRGOALS. The mane addicts at OUAI believe that life is hard and looking good should be easy. That's why their line of luxury shampoos, conditioners, and styling products was designed to nourish hair and bring out its natural beauty - no glam squad necessary.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.