Eyes and Eyelids Grade 4
Or 4 installments of $36.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 01 - Oct 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Fillerina Eyes and Eyelids is a replenishing gel preparation that helps relieve the appearance of crow's feet around the eyes and provides a visible lifting effect on the eyelids. Formulated with eight forms of Hyaluronic Acid and three forms of Collagen, all with different molecular weights, this topical treatment creates a noticeable plumping effect. The mix of molecules is calibrated to adapt to the skin around the eye contour and to optimize their absorption for the most powerful anti-aging result.
- Grade 4: for crow's feet wrinkles and beginning signs of sagging of the eyelids
- The special fingertip-shaped applicator spreads gel evenly and massages it into the eye area without pulling the delicate skin
- Paraben free
- 0.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. FINR-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. FSZ682
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To dispense gel, press gently on the upper part of the applicator (for the first application, it is necessary to press repeatedly)
- Spread a uniform layer all over the outer area of the eye and on the eyelid, wait for 3 minutes, then gently massage with the metal tip until product is completely absorbed
- Apply twice per day, morning and night
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Tropolone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Decylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.