12HA Densifying Lips And Mouth Grade 5
Or 4 installments of $27.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 03 - Oct 04
Fillerina 12HA Densifying-Replenishing Lips and Mouth is a dermo-cosmetic gel preparation that promotes a plumping and replenishing effect of the lip skin and defines the mouth contour thanks to its anti-wrinkle effect. It contains a highly modulated concentration of 12 molecules of Hyaluronic Acid, completed by 3 Collagen and 2 Elastin molecules with differentiated molecular weights to give firmness and plasticity to the lips and mouth contour. Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract is a specific component that is particularly effective at promoting a redensifying effect on the skin, thus helping reduce the appearance of the visible signs in the short/long-term on the lip contour.
- Target concerns of anti-aging.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Formulated without parabens, phlatlates, formaldehyde, and sulfates.
- 0.24 oz
- Revolve Style No. FINR-WU63
- Manufacturer Style No. F12LM5
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To correctly dispense the product, press gently on the upper part of the cylinder (press repeatedly). Spread the gel over the entire surface of the lips and around the mouth by performing circular massages.
- Wait for a few minutes to allow the absorption of the ingredients. Once the surface of the lips is dry, it is possible to apply the lipstick or lip gloss, as desired.
- Important: the gel shall be applied on clean lips. Any feeling of slight tingling after the application is due to the action of the preparation. Apply the product as previously described several times a day.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Pentylene Glycol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Soluble Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Decylene Glycol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.*Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Since 2007, Labo has been conducting research geared towards finding a cosmetic method of plumping the cutaneous tissues through a very special use of Hyaluronic Acid, a substance that is renowned for its effectiveness in binding large quantities of water molecules in the skin. 2012 saw the release of Fillerina, a replenishing treatment for at-home use is a topical cosmetic product to be utilized for 14 days. The formulation of Fillerina Gel associates 6 different types of conveyed Hyaluronic Acids with different molecular weights and structures, with a diversified action in the various cutaneous layers, to facilitate the filling in and plumping up of tissues.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.