Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
Estimated Delivery : Jun 26 - Jun 28
Achieve crystal clear skin with SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, a highly effective toner that gently exfoliates dead skin cells and refines the complexion with a mixture of Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Pitera. This fluid formula penetrates the skin's surface, purifying the skin and prepping it for your favorite products.
- Pitera is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that improve the skin's natural rejuvenation process
- AHA effectively purifies and exfoliates the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- 5.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SKTW-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 381519077456
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Twice daily, soak a cotton pad and sweep across the face and neck
- Follow with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
In the 1970s, SK-II scientists began a fervent quest to uncover a skincare ingredient that would make beautiful skin a reality. Researching a myriad of possibilities ranging from Chinese herbs to hot spring water - the secret they were looking for eluded them for a long time. It was only by a chance encounter that the scientists observed the soft and youthful hands of aged sake brewers. The astounding sight of the wrinkled faces of aged sake brewers contrasting their soft youthful hands remained seared in the memories of the SK-II scientists. Back in the confines of the laboratory, they surmised that the secret must lie in the yeast that the brewers' hands were in constant contact with during the sake fermentation process. And that is how an exhaustive research of over 350 yeast strains began. Poring over even the smallest singular detail, the scientists spent over five years isolating the single yeast strain that held the secret to crystal clear skin. It was the birth of a miracle, a beauty revolution that would soon come to be known as PITERA.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.