Facial Treatment Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Sep 28 - Sep 29
Equipped with a concentrated dose of pitera, the SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser creates an indulgent lather to effectively cleanse, purify, and hydrate the skin. This gentle cream cleanser combines Pitera with White Willow Extract to remove makeup and impurities, leaving the skin feeling comfortably conditioned and velvety smooth.
- Pitera is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that improve the skin's natural rejuvenation process
- Formulated without synthetic fragrances or dyes, petrochemicals, and phthalates
- Recommended for combination to dry skin types and suitable for sensitive skin
- 3.6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SKTW-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 730870307762
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a pearl-sized amount to wet skin, lather, and rinse
- Follow with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for added moisture and radiance
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Stearate, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Sodium PCA, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Glycolamide Stearate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triclosan, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
In the 1970s, SK-II scientists began a fervent quest to uncover a skincare ingredient that would make beautiful skin a reality. Researching a myriad of possibilities ranging from Chinese herbs to hot spring water - the secret they were looking for eluded them for a long time. It was only by a chance encounter that the scientists observed the soft and youthful hands of aged sake brewers. The astounding sight of the wrinkled faces of aged sake brewers contrasting their soft youthful hands remained seared in the memories of the SK-II scientists. Back in the confines of the laboratory, they surmised that the secret must lie in the yeast that the brewers' hands were in constant contact with during the sake fermentation process. And that is how an exhaustive research of over 350 yeast strains began. Poring over even the smallest singular detail, the scientists spent over five years isolating the single yeast strain that held the secret to crystal clear skin. It was the birth of a miracle, a beauty revolution that would soon come to be known as PITERA.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.