Item Added To Bag
111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser
Use this With
Or 4 installments of $18.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 25 - Nov 26
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Packed with a potent trio of gentle alpha-hydroxy acids, 111SKIN Exfolactic Cleanser targets the skin's top layer to exfoliate, resurface, and clarify. This non-foaming cleanser is developed to deep clean and remove dead skin cells while being gentle and non-irritating on the skin, promoting even skin tone, brightness, and radiance. The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory rosemary base soothes and calms the skin while treating blemishes and impurities for a flawless complexion.
- Rosemary Hydrolat balances the skin's microbiome, leaving it feeling purified
- Suitable for daily use on blemished skin, or alternated with another cleanser as a regular exfoliator
- Paraben, paraffin, and sulfate free
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU36
- Manufacturer Style No. EXAC120
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Massage gently onto face and neck, then rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Use in combination with 111SKIN Hydrolat Anti Blemish Tonic
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Papain, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Acetyl Cysteine, Parfum / Fragrance.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, Dr. Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named for his Harley Street, London practice, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.