Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation
Or 4 installments of $10.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 23 - Sep 24
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Created for combination to oily skin, BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines while creating a lasting soft-focus effect. This oil-free and alcohol-free formula offers long-wearing medium coverage while absorbing excess oil to keep the complexion fresh and shine-free all day long.
- Cafe - light tan beige with neutral to warm undertones
- Microfine powder pigments and Boron Nitride improve blendability, mattify skin, and extend wear
- Vitamins E & A provide antioxidant benefits
- 1.35 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BECR-WU71
- Manufacturer Style No. B-PROMSF033
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply with BECCA's The One Perfecting Brush
- Use with the Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector for a smooth, mattified base
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Didecene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide).
BECCA believes that perfection is each woman's to define on her terms. Through premium formulas and expert tips, the brand helps further reveal a woman's natural beauty rather than covering it up. Lightweight, luxurious, and advanced, BECCA makes your entire beauty routine a more enjoyable experience while offering incredible performance all day.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.