Phelityl Night Cream
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Wake up to perfectly balanced skin courtesy of Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream. This lightweight cream goes on without feeling greasy, then penetrates to begin replenishing the moisture barrier and nutrients vital to healthy skin. When you wake, your skin is pH-balanced, plumper, and radiating with a youthful tone and glow. Erno Laszlo's Phelityl complex is an advanced treatment that delivers moisture to skin by matching skin's pH and replenishing the fatty acids essential to its health. It works synergistically with natural skin soothers and refiners to renew your complexion while you sleep.
- Glycerin attracts and locks in hydration for a glowing complexion, while Silicon helps rebuild skin as it smooths and fills in fine lines associated with dryness
- Sweet Birch and Clove Oil both aid skin repair by exfoliating to boost cell renewal and by eliminating oil and bacteria while calming irritation
- Formulated without phthalates, petrolatum, sulfates and mineral oil
- 1.7 oz
- Revolve Style No. ERLZ-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 2830900
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply in the evening after cleansing, toning, and applying prescribed treatments
- Gently apply moisturizer with fingertips, blending upwards and outwards from the middle of the face, then along the neck and décolleté
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Caramel. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.