Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Epara Cleansing Oil helps improve the overall appearance and softness of skin. Its highly nourishing, naturally active ingredients prevent irritation, regulate sebum, brighten skin and target hyper-pigmentation. The mild formula features a blend of botanical oils, including Moringa Oil, Marula Oil, and Argan Oil to help condition skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of Artificial Colors, Irritants, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, and Animal Extracts
- 5.28 fl oz/ 150 ml
- Revolve Style No. ESKI-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. EPA009
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage onto dry skin, wet with hands to turn the oil into a milky fluid and then rinse off thoroughly
Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Plankton extract, Lecithin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Epara means "to cocoon oneself" in the Nigerian dialect of Ebira. Epara Skincare is a collection of handcrafted skincare products tailored to the underserved needs of women of color. One woman's quest to discover luxury skincare that caters to the unique issues affecting women of color led to a bespoke beauty brand created especially to nourish and protect.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.