Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Or 4 installments of $18.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 15 - Apr 16
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser is a cleansing foam and gentle enzymatic peel in one. When mixed with water, the fine-grained powder creates a soft foam that cleanses intensively yet gently. The enzyme peel removes dry or rough skin and reduces excess oil, leaving the skin more able to absorb any active ingredients subsequently applied. Skin appears fresh, radiant, and refined after every use.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C helps brighten and refresh the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances
- 2.58 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. 07-200-03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place the powder in the palm of your hand, add a little warm water, and work up into a gentle foam. Smooth generously over your face, add water to create a lather again, then rinse off with plenty of water
- Use 2 or 3 times a week to supplement your regular daily cleansing routine with Foam Cleanser
- Can also be used as a daily cleanser for oily skin
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Talc, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Lipase. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.