Item Added To Bag
Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads
Powered by ELEMIS' patented Tri-Enzyme Technology, the Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads boost the skin's surface cell renewal cycle to gently smooth and brighten the complexion. Convenient and easy to use, these dual-action pads deliver a measured dose of exfoliant that gently nibbles away at dead skin cells without compromising the skin's protective barrier. Skin is left looking rejuvenated, revitalized and smoothed with a newfound radiance.
- ELEMIS' Probiotic Ferment Complex helps promote the physical shedding of dead skin cells to brighten and revitalize skin
- Lactic Acid and Willow Complex gently exfoliate, promoting a smoother, more even skin tone and texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- 60 pads
- Revolve Style No. ELEM-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. 1094013
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use twice per day, morning and evening, after cleansing
- For maximum benefit, use after Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash
- Always use an SPF during daylight hours and avoid UV exposure while using the Resurfacing program
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Papain, Saponins, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Poria Cocos Extract, Protease, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Subtilisin, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Your skin, your body and your wellness lie at the heart of ELEMIS. Blending science with nature, ELEMIS' innovative formulas harness the most powerful biological actives available from both above and below the earth's surface. Their products are free of parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, mineral oil, and artificial color - always adhering to The ELEMIS Promise: Active Plant Extracts. Skin Kind. Results-Driven Formulations.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.