Item Added To Bag
Wish Granted Magic in a Bottle Mascara
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Your biggest beauty wish is our command. Bring your lashes to life with the Wish Granted Magic in a Bottle Mascara by Edward Bess. This next generation 3-in-1 mascara provides length, volume, and curl all in one pigmented formula that coats every lash from base to tip for maximum impact.
- Onyx - ultra concentrated jet black
- Ergonomic brush is created with a tapered tip and shaped with densely packed bristles to lift and set the lashes
- Flexible formula won't weigh down lashes
- 0.40 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. 8900 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For application feather upward by starting at the base of the lashes
- Apply multiple coats for a more dramatic look
Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina, Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Trisodium Edta, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Oleate, Propylene Glycol, [+/ Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.