Undo Time Blurring Perfector
Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 25 - Sep 27
Dramatically reduce the appearance of discoloration and the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Edward Bess Undo Time Blurring Perfector is designed with a weightless formula that corrects and perfects.
- Light - light with pink undertones to brighten up undereye circles
- Conceals the appearance of skin imperfections, giving you a radiant and luminous complexion
- Paraben free
- 0.68 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU86
- Manufacturer Style No. 8400 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to the inside corners of the eyes and blend to the outer corner to reduce the appearance of discoloration
Aqua\Water\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alcohol Denat, Myristyl Lactate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate Sodium, Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Lysine, Magnesium Chloride, Centella Asiatica Extract, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.