Ultra Dewy Complexion Perfector
Or 4 installments of $16.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 01 - Dec 02
Kick your makeup routine up a notch with the Ultra Dewy Complexion Perfector from Edward Bess. It's not a foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream. It's an "EB" cream with gorgeous, radiant coverage that makes everything better.
- Medium - designed to suit a variety of skin tones
- Weightless consistency glides onto the skin effortlessly
- Infused with a unique blend of lightweight diffusing particles for dewy luminosity
- 1.79 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 3300 02
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Quaternium-18-Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Peg-8 Beeswax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Magnesium Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Carum, Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,77492,77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.