Defining Lip Liner
Estimated Delivery : Jun 04
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Perfecting your pout has never been easier. Achieve ultimate precision with the Defining Lip Liner by Edward Bess, a silky smooth formula that lasts all day and enhances your natural shape for effortlessly classic beauty.
- Natural - a universally flattering hue
- Long-wearing formula eliminates feathering and provides a natural shape to the lips
- Automatic pencil design never requires sharpening
- 0.012 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. 1600 03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply lip liner after lipstick and lip gloss for a more natural look.
- Model Measurements:
Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Petrolatum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (And) Chamomilla, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bht, Gossyoium Barbadense Seed Oil. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,77492,77499), Red 6 Lake(Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake(Ci 15850), Red 21 (Lakeci 45380), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Orange 5 Lake (Ci 45370), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Carmine (Ci 75470), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.