Or 4 installments of $93.75 by Or 4 installments of $93.75 by Or 4 installments of $93.75 by Or 4 installments of $93.75 by Or 4 installments of $93.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 01 - Jul 02
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Lace-up back with grommet hole detail
- Paneled denim fabric with faded detail
- Neckline to hem measures approx 22.5" in length
- Revolve Style No. EBDR-WD3
- Manufacturer Style No. DENIMDRESS
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 34
- Size Guide
EB Denim founder Elena Bonvicini discovered a love for thrifting while spending time in the Midwest with her vintage-loving grandmother. Taking notice of the surplus of men's jeans and lack of women's, Elena began to buy men's Levi's and upcycle them into unique fits for women. Elena started selling these productions out of her high school locker, and thus EB Denim was born. Since then, the brand has evolved beyond denim basics to include dresses and blouses made from recycled scarves. Each piece is one of a kind, using handpicked, reconstructed pieces, and incorporating excess materials into other designs to ensure zero waste. Denim may never go out of style, but Bonvicini's label has upped the game by offering a stunning, sustainable, and modern take on classic looks. Unique cuts and patchwork designs make EB Denim the go-to brand for It Girls everywhere.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.