Tassie Anti-Pollution Serum
Or 4 installments of $15.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 02 - Nov 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Maintain a youthful glow with Dr Roebuck's Tassie Anti-Pollution Serum, a natural, multi-benefit treatment that helps strengthen the skin. Powerful antioxidants, Blueberry Extract + Ginseng help to shield the skin from environmental aggressors, while Amino Acids help to support collagen production.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, Amino Acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Myramaze to strengthen skin
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones and Fillers
- 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. F005
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1-2 pumps directly onto cleansed skin and gently pat with fingertips until fully absorbed
- Works perfectly alone or under makeup
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Caprylate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood), Carnosine, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane,Creatine, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan.
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.