Ningaloo Firming Serum
Estimated Delivery : Oct 22 - Oct 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr Roebuck's Ningaloo Firming Serum is a 6-ingredient water-based formula that helps to firm and improve the elasticity of skin for a more defined, refreshed look. This lightweight breakthrough serum features dermatologist-grade Copper Tripeptide to help stimulate collagen, increase skin renewal and strength, and reduce the signs of aging. Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid helps to smooth and plump skin, while aiding in the retention of moisture and decreasing the appearance of fine lines, and the unique & indigenous Australian Banksia Flower helps to plump the skin while improving texture and tone.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-comedogenic, clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones, Harmful Chemicals, Fillers, Artificial Colors, and Artificial Fragrances
- 1.0 fl oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. F038
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps directly onto clean face
- Gently pat into skin with fingertips until fully absorbed
- Mix with Dr Roebuck's No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer to accelerate results
Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Banksia Serrata Flower Extract, Glucanolactone/Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT preservative).
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.