Icebergs Hydrating Mask
Estimated Delivery : Dec 04 - Dec 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr Roebuck's Icebergs Hydrating Mask combines an ultra-hydrating infusion of Red Algae, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extract to help attract and draw moisture deep into the skin for a soothing and calming effect. This multi-benefit gel mask contains anti-inflammatory properties to calm skin and effectively hydrates and protects skin.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, Red Algae, Hyaluronic Acid and Chamomile to calm, hydrate and soothe
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones and Fillers
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. F016
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thick layer to clean skin, leave on for 10-20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Can be used over entire face or as a spot treatment
- For the first week, use every other day for best results. Afterwards, use 2-3 times per week for maintenance
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Biosaccharide gum-1, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aqua / Water (and) Lecithin (and) Alcohol (and) Sodium Lactate (and) Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract (and) Phenoxyethanol, Pelargoneum Graveolens Flower Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.