Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 04 - Nov 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness with this luxurious eye cream. Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment is a rich, multi-benefit nighttime eye cream formulated with plant-based Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid to smooth lines and wrinkles while firming the skin around the delicate eye area. Caffeine and Arnica calm and depuff while helping to brighten, leaving under eyes replenished and refreshed.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Rose Hip Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine and Arnica to depuff, calm and hydrate
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones and Fillers
- 0.51 fl oz/ 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. F012
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply gently with fingertips under the eye and towards the temple
- For best results use as a finish to your nighttime skincare regime
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Aqua (Purified Water), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Caffeine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum.
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.