Byron 2-in-1 Mask + Scrub
Expected to be In-Stock : 03/07/23 - 03/17/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Dr Roebuck's Byron 2-in-1 Mask + Scrub detoxifies, regulates excess oil production and gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin. This dual action formula is infused with Grapefruit, AHA-packed Peppermint and biodegradable Jojoba Beads to gently exfoliate and stimulate cell renewal, while Kaolin Clay helps to prevent clogged pores and control oil production.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Jojoba Beads, Peppermint, Kaolin Clay, Grapefruit and White Tea Extract to detoxify and exfoliate
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones and Fillers
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. F013
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to damp skin, leave on face for 5-10 minutes to form a light mask then gently massage and rinse off with warm water
- Use 2-3 times per week and use in shower for best results
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Jojoba esters, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinesis Leaf (White Tea) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.