1460 Patent Lamper Boot
Or 4 installments of $40.00 by Or 4 installments of $40.00 by Or 4 installments of $40.00 by Or 4 installments of $40.00 by Or 4 installments of $40.00 by Or 4 installments of $40.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 26 - May 27
- Patent leather upper with oil-resistant rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth only, do not use leather cleaner on Patent Lamper this may dull or damage the finish
- Shaft measures approx 6" H
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DMAR-WZ6
- Manufacturer Style No. 11821011
When the Dr. Martens boot first catapulted from a working-class essential to a counter-cultural icon back in the 1960s, the world was pre-internet, pre-MTV, pre-CD, pre-mp3s, pre-mobile phones. Hey, they'd only just invented the teenager. In the years before the boot's birthday, 1st April, 1960, kids just looked like tribute acts to their parents, younger but the same. Rebellion was only just on the agenda for some - for most kids of the day, starved of music, fashion, art and choice, it was not even an option.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.