Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 28 - Mar 29
- Leather upper with rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Platform measures approx 1.5"H
- Shaft measures approx 6"H
- Decorative side zip detail
- Listed in US sizing
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DMAR-WZ290
- Manufacturer Style No. 15265100
When the Dr. Martens boot first catapulted from a working-class essential to a counter-cultural icon back in the 1960s, the world was pre-internet, pre-MTV, pre-CD, pre-mp3s, pre-mobile phones. Hey, they'd only just invented the teenager. In the years before the boot's birthday, 1st April, 1960, kids just looked like tribute acts to their parents, younger but the same. Rebellion was only just on the agenda for some - for most kids of the day, starved of music, fashion, art and choice, it was not even an option.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.