Or 4 installments of $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
Gently exfoliating dead skin cells to brighten skin tone, treat acne and shrink pore appearance, Dr. Loretta's Micro-Exfoliating Cleanser is a detoxifying cleanser that fits right into any skincare routine. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid, this daily-use cleanser removes impurities while organic coconut oil hydrates and nourishes skin.
- 1% organic coconut oil hydrates skin that has been dried by climate, exfoliation, other products or hormonal factors
- Suitable for all skin types except rosacea and post-procedure skin
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 6.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DLTA-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 113
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage onto wet skin, avoiding eyes
- Leave on for one to three minutes for enhanced benefits. Rinse off thoroughly with 10 splashes of tepid water
- Can be used AM and PM on face and body
Active ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid.
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamide MIPA, Salicylic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a dermatologist with 40 years of experience, Dr. Loretta's passion is helping women feel confident at every age. She created the first skincare line that shields the skin against environmental factors responsible for 85% of skin aging - indoor and outdoor pollution, UVA, UVB and HEV, climate change and irritants. Dr. Loretta products combine high concentrations of medical grade actives and botanical ingredients to ensure healthier, more youthful skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.