Micro Peel Peptide Pads
Estimated Delivery : May 10 - May 11
Soaked in a solution of 10% glycolic acid, Dr. Loretta Micro Peel Peptide Pads offer medical-grade exfoliation to reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size, and dark spots. Marine algae peptides replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions while calming botanical ingredients help soothe skin during the advanced exfoliation process.
- Mate, Kola, and Guarana soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the exfoliation process
- Continued use improves penetration of other skin care products, maximizing visible benefits
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 60 pads
- Revolve Style No. DLTA-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. 601
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply evenly 3-7 times per week, after cleansing
- For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if well tolerated, do not rinse off
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a dermatologist with 40 years of experience, Dr. Loretta's passion is helping women feel confident at every age. She created the first skincare line that shields the skin against environmental factors responsible for 85% of skin aging - indoor and outdoor pollution, UVA, UVB and HEV, climate change and irritants. Dr. Loretta products combine high concentrations of medical grade actives and botanical ingredients to ensure healthier, more youthful skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.