Item Added To Bag
dr. brandt skincare Mattifying Hydrator
Size: , Try On Size:
dr. brandt skincare
dr. brandt skincare
Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 21 - Feb 22
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Created to hydrate skin while minimizing excess oil and sebum, Mattifying Hydrator helps break the cycle of problem skin. The brains of the operation is dr. brandt's "smart sponge" technology, a polysaccharide that can identify the difference between oil and water, allowing it to absorb excess sebum without disturbing hydration levels for an effect that mattifies and hydrates for up to 8 hours. With a lightweight texture, it quickly absorbs before priming skin for a velvety, flawless finish that is further enhanced by light-diffusing powders to instantly blur the look of pores and imperfections.
- Ideal for oily and combination skin
- In an instrumental evaluation conducted on 30 volunteers, after 8 hours 100% showed a decrease in excess oil and 97% showed a more hydrated skin
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic & dermatologist-tested
- 1.7 oz/ 50 g
- Revolve Style No. DRBT-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. 100000000275
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply a thin layer to cleansed face, AM and/or PM
Water, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Barium Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Pca, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Alcohol Denat., Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tromethamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Retinyl Palmitate, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyglutamic Acid, Diatomaceous Earth, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tin Oxide (Ci77861).
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.