Clarifying Spot Treatment
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Or 4 installments of $13.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 09 - Jul 10
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr. Barbara Sturm's Clarifying Spot Treatment is an essential for your makeup bag, designed to cover up blemishes, breakouts and redness. Perfectly tinted and formulated with an active complex of Maclura Bioflavonoids, Tea Tree Oil and Zinc Oxides, this unique spot treatment helps to diminish unwanted impurities and support the skin's natural renewal.
- In 00 - blendable coverage with natural finish
- Ideal for acne-prone skin & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban and Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrances
- 0.5 fl oz/ 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU65
- Manufacturer Style No. 03-100-13
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using your fingertips, apply topically to reddened areas or spots and pat gently into the skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Propanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocoglycerides, Niacinamide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire De Abeille, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Maclura Cochinchinensis Leaf Prenylflavonoids, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Limonene, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.