Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Enriched with an active, plant-based complex of Cardiospermum, Echium, and Sunflower, Dr. Barbara Sturm's Calming Serum calms and rebalances irritated skin. Purslane an anti-aging powerhouse helps calm the skin and reduce visible signs of irritation. Perfect for soothing your complexion after sun exposure, shaving, sleep loss, jet lag, air conditioning or environmental pollution. When used over time this serum strengthens the skin's natural defenses minimizing the skin’s sensitized reaction.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Parabens, Phthalates, Retinyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates, Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 1 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 07-300-05
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply to the face
- Wait for the serum to absorb before applying moisturizer
- To reduce skin sensitivity, use regularly in the AM and/or PM
Aqua/Water/Eau, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.