x Kristin Cavallari Gentle Brightening Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Apr 21 - Apr 22
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari's Gentle Brightening Shampoo cleanses while boosting brightness and shine. Ideal for blondes and highlighted hair, it's formulated with a gentle chelating agent that helps prevent dullness while keeping brassiness at bay. It locks in moisture and helps prevent damage and breakage, leaving hair moisturized and silky-soft.
- Suitable for normal hair, color-treated hair and all hair colors
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, and Silicone
- 6.5 oz/ 200 ml
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. GBS000001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to wet hair, lather, then rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed
- For best results, follow with Brightening Powder and Gentle Brightening Conditioner (sold separately)
- Most visible results on blondes and highlighted hair and can be used on darker hair with no impact on hair color
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.