x Kristin Cavallari Brightening Powder
Estimated Delivery : Jul 30 - Jul 31
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari's Brightening Powder instantly restores brightness and shine in just five minutes. Ideal for blondes and highlighted hair, this transformative powder is formulated with 15% Vitamin C and a chelating agent that acts like a magnet, gently drawing out minerals, metals, chlorine, impurities, and product residue. Hair feels light, airy - back to its brilliant, healthy self.
- Suitable for normal hair, color-treated hair and all hair colors
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, and Silicone
- 6 sachets x 0.2 oz/ 6 g
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. BRP000001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use twice a month or whenever hair looks dull. It also helps create a clean canvas to ensure even application of your gloss or permanent color
- Apply after shampoo, before conditioner. Pour the powder of one sachet into palm of hand. Add a few drops of water to create a paste
- Continuously massage into hair for 5 minutes, roots to ends. Rinse and thoroughly condition. Most visible results on blondes and highlighted hair and can be used on darker hair with no impact on hair color
Sucrose, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Inositol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.