Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Masque
Or 4 installments of $10.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 27 - Jun 28
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Masque deeply conditions and intelligently repairs hair, restoring the condition of the hair cuticle with each use. Smart proteins specifically target and attach themselves to the most damaged areas of the hair's surface to fortify without weighing hair down. This luxurious, nourishing mask is made with craft-produced Apple Cider Vinegar and blended with Rosehip, Avocado and Coconut Oils rich in essential fatty-acids. Plant-based emollients restore elasticity and enhance luster, leaving hair soft, silky and vibrant.
- Vitamin B5 helps strengthen the hair while Sunflower Seed Extract protects hair color
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, gluten, and silicone
- 9 oz
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. ACM009001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply the mask evenly on clean, damp hair from mid-lengths and work through to ends
- Leave on for up to five minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Use as often as desired
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fragrance (Parfum), Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Quaternium-91, Behentrimonium Chloride, Myristyl Myristate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.