Apple Cider Vinegar Aerosol Dry Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Jul 29 - Aug 02
dpHUE's Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo is a unique formula with antimicrobial properties that helps give a medium level cleanse to absorb oils and odors to help hair look, feel, and smell clean. Infused with oil and odor-absorbing Zeolite, Lavender and Dandelion Extracts, it cleanses the hair and scalp more than a typical dry shampoo, without leaving behind a chalky white residue or powdery feel. It also refreshes styles, adds texture, lifts hair, and keeps color fresh by reducing the number of regular washes. Made in the USA using the highest-quality craft-produced Apple Cider Vinegar from George Paul Vinegar.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones, and Gluten
- 5 fl oz/ 117 g
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. ACD000001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Spray in sections 10 inches away from hair focusing on the root area
- Let product absorb for 2 minutes and then brush excess product off
Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Zeolite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Acetic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.