Doctor Rogers RESTORE
Doctor Rogers RESTORE
Estimated Delivery : Oct 18 - Oct 19
Doctor Rogers Body Cream is made from extensively researched and 100% biodegradable skin compatible ingredients known to intensely hydrate and soften while still restoring the skin barrier. The dermatologist-designed luxurious formula is packed with moisturizing plant oils, free fatty acids, ceramides and antioxidants to feed and protect even the most dehydrated skin. Recognized by the National Eczema Association as suitable for eczema and sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, including damaged, post-procedures, pregnancy, and breast-feeding
- Recycled packaging, plant-based, clean, hypoallergenic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Fragrance and Gluten
- 8 fl oz/ 236 ml
- Revolve Style No. DRGS-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. 860004826835
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean skin for deep hydration to help restore & maintain soft, resilient skin
Water, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Levulinic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Allantoin, Ceramide NG, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Doctor Rogers' philosophy is to advance the world of skin care by creating results-driven, sustainable products that restore and maintain healthy, radiant skin. Each formula is thoughtfully developed by dermatologist Dr. Heather D. Rogers. Dr. Rogers combines current scientific research with her clinical expertise to create skin care products that are both safe and effective using hypoallergenic, plant-based ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.