Or 4 installments of $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 06
Been on a dry shampoo binge? Time for a detox. OUAI's Detox Shampoo is formulated with Apple Cider Vinegar to act like a toner for the scalp by restoring the natural pH levels, preventing moisture loss to keep hair healthy and shiny, while Micellar Water acts like a magnet for dirt, oil, and other impurities to deeply cleanse them away. It also removes buildup from styling products or hard water deposits, leaving hair feeling refreshed & super clean. Here's your fresh start, see you next week.
- Suitable for normal hair
- Free of Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, SLS, SLES, Triclocarban and Triclosan
- 10 fl oz/ 300 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. OUAR-WU86
- Manufacturer Style No. FG-0129-A-00
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Thoroughly wet hair from roots to ends with lukewarm water and squeeze out excess moisture. Lather a quarter size amount of shampoo in hands, part hair using fingers and apply as close to the scalp as possible
- Let set for 1 - 3 minutes, then rinse
- Rinse with cold water to close the hair cuticle and add shine
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Mipa, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Vinegar, Peg-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sodium. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by hair stylist to the stars Jen Atkin, OUAI - pronounced "way" - originated HAIRGOALS. The mane addicts at OUAI believe that life is hard and looking good should be easy. That's why their line of luxury shampoos, conditioners, and styling products was designed to nourish hair and bring out its natural beauty - no glam squad necessary.