Death Valley Dry Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Oct 26 - Oct 28
The elements are no match for R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo. Your new go-to for volume and texture, this oil-absorbing formula livens up limp locks with messy, undone definition.
- Silica removes excess oil, while vitamin B5 thickens and boosts volume
- Rice protein and vitamin E strengthen and improve elasticity
- Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, and gluten
- 6.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RPCO-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. R1DSDEA10A1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray onto dry hair, focusing on the roots
Butane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
R+Co is a collective of some of the most forward-thinking, rule-bending hairstylists in the business. They are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators with a combined century of hairdressing knowledge and experience - and they make sure that they have more than one viewpoint on everything they do. R+Co is about an experience. The packaging and fragrances were designed to enhance that experience and evoke a feeling, place, style or attitude. You'll know just by looking at a bottle or tube what a product is meant to do, and the subtle yet sophisticated fragrances - meant for both men and women. R+Co products are formulated without parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil and petrolatum. They are all vegetarian, cruelty-free, gluten-free and color-safe.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.