Spray Fresh Eau De Concombre Hair and Face Mist
Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
With soothing and hydrating organic cucumber as its active ingredient, David Mallett FRESH Eau de Concombre promotes healthy hair and skin. Ideal for freshening up your mornings and refreshing throughout your travels, this cooling mist leaves hair hydrated and bouncy and skin feeling silky smooth.
- Hyaluronic Acid refreshes the complexion and delivers instant moisture to skin and hair
- Anionic polysaccharide protects the scalp and hair cuticles by creating a protective barrier against atmospheric pollution, UV rays, and chemicals
- Made with 97% ingredients from natural origin
- 5.07 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DAMR-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. SPR FSH
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake the spray to activate its ingredients
- Close your eyes and spray FRESH Eau de Concombre directly onto face and hair to deliver instant energy and moisture
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tropolone, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow n?5), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue n?1), Benzyl Salicylate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
David Mallett Haircare range stands out for its highest quality, its technical innovation and its excellence. They offer a luxurious assortment of products that are easy to understand and use, with performant formulas that have been extensively tested, debated and improved by experts. Made entirely in France, each formula contains highly-concentrated key ingredients, free of parabens, phthalates, harmful substances and other unnecessary chemicals.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.