Australian Salt Spray
Or 4 installments of $10.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 19 - Apr 20
A step up from a sexy bed-head. For a natural, beach-holiday ready look, The Australian Salt Spray achieves a firm hold with natural volume.
- Murray River Salt from New South Wales, Australia is the main active ingredient, making it's calcium and high magnesium content beneficial for improving the quality of hair without drying, heaviness, or stickiness.
- Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geranial, Citronellol
- No unnecessary chemicals added
- 5.07 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DAMR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. AUSS
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To activate the ingredients in Australian Salt Spray, shake the bottle several times.
- Apply three to six times over wet or dry hair and style using your fingers. Leave to dry naturally or blow-dry.
- For a perfect after-beach look, David Mallett recommends applying a generous amount of Australian Salt Spray onto hair and using your fingers to create a tousled style. Leave to dry naturally. For a wavy effect, blow-dry hair and twirl into strands.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geranial, Citronellol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
David Mallett Haircare range stands out for its highest quality, its technical innovation and its excellence. They offer a luxurious assortment of products that are easy to understand and use, with performant formulas that have been extensively tested, debated and improved by experts. Made entirely in France, each formula contains highly-concentrated key ingredients, free of parabens, phthalates, harmful substances and other unnecessary chemicals.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.