Estimated Delivery : Oct 28 - Nov 01
Meet the new version of volume: CUVEE Volumizing Mist. This feather-light root-boosting formulation helps thicken strands to create natural lift, fullness, and serious shine with all-day hold.
- Creates long-lasting, subtle hold with touchable softness
- Formulated with CUVEE Complex for extra nourishment, shine, and strength
- Gentle on hair and scalp
- 5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. CUVR-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. CB20008
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray onto wet or dry hair at the roots, section by section
- Apply before blow drying for extra heat protection
- Use as a pick-me-up throughout the day for extra lift
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Deionized Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sorbitol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Panthenol, Colloidal Platinum, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Resveratrol, Tuber Aestivum Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Cuvee creates luxury hair care formulated with a proprietary elixir of nutrients and Champagne extracts that nourishes hair to life, boosts body, and enhances shine. When founder Rachel Katzman discovered the advantages of using Champagne in her hair, she partnered with a top laboratory to recreate those beautiful results and then some. The Cuvee Complex combines all the hair-enhancing benefits of Champagne and blends meticulously selected, ultra-pure repairing extracts to give you the hair you've always wanted: gorgeous, strong, luscious and healthy - with minimal effort.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.