x Tropic Of C Swim & Skin One Piece Kit
Or 4 installments of $62.50 by Or 4 installments of $62.50 by Or 4 installments of $62.50 by Or 4 installments of $62.50 by Or 4 installments of $62.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 28 - Sep 29
- Everything you need for your next beach getaway. Francisco Costa and supermodel Candice Swanepoel's first-ever Swim & Skin Collection features Costa Brazil's Travel-size Sun & Moon duo, and Tropic Of C's The Sculpting C One Piece.
Containing a nutrient-rich complex of Kaya, Cacay and Acai that provides antioxidant protection, along with other vitamin-dense ingredients such as seed oils Babassu and Brazil Nut Oil, Costa Brazil's Moonlight Body Oil and Sunlight Body Oil helps to soften fine lines, enhance the appearance of firmness and restore moisture. Superfruits that are multi-active and full of essential fatty acids, like Passion Fruit, Pataua and Bacuri Butter, further help the body to balance and brighten skin. The sumptuous formula absorbs quickly and hydrates deeply, leaving you with glimmering, platinum moon-bathed skin that's glowing, never greasy.
- Moonlight Body oil - Champagne shimmer
Sunlight Body Oil - Golden shimmer
- Dermatologist tested, made with organic ingredients, FSC-certified packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Pegs, Silicones, Sulfates, EDTA, Ethanolamines, Gluten, Glycols, Mineral Oil and Artificial Colorants
- Includes: 1 fl oz/ 30 ml x 2, Tropic Of C's The Sculpting C One Piece in Black, & limited edition bag
- Shake well and apply daily from the neck, down
- Smooth over damp skin and massage in circular motions for a healthy, allover luminosity
- To turn up sun-kissed glow, use liberally on collarbones, shoulders, arms, and legs
- Revolve Style No. CZIR-WA2
- Manufacturer Style No. 3002570
Costa Brazil is a sustainable beauty line created by acclaimed designer Francisco Costa and built on the simple belief that the spirit of beauty is inseparable from the health of the earth. The importance of protecting the environment is deeply ingrained in Costa, who was born and raised in Brazil. Throughout his expansive career in fashion, he continually proved that beautiful design can be created in a smart, sustainable way.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.