Serum Para A Face Serum
Or 4 installments of $33.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 21 - May 23
This high-performance lightweight face serum is a blend of Hyaluronic Acid, vitamin C-rich Camu Camu, Acai, Rosemary, and Breu. Created with a base of Aloe Leaf Juice, the formula provides vitamins, omegas and antioxidants to help nourish, brighten and improve the look and feel of skin texture and tone. Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture to hydrate the skin, making it appear firmer and smoother, while with a soothing feel for sensitive skin. Guarana is a caffeine-rich Brazilian plant native to the Amazon, which energizes the skin and reveals a fresh, healthy-looking complexion.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dullness, uneven skintone, texture, and dryness
- Dermatologist tested, made with organic ingredients, FSC-certified packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, Pegs, Silicones, Sulfates, Gluten, Glycols, Mineral Oil and Artificial Colorants
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CZIR-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. CBFS01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply twice daily to freshly cleansed skin
- Place 1 - 3 drops into palms and gently massage over the face, neck, and chest
- Follow with Costa Brazil Kaya Anti-Aging Face Oil for added hydration. Finish with sunscreen for day
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paullinia Cupana (Guaran) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Protium Heptaphyllum (Breu) Resin*, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract*, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua. *USDA Organic Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Costa Brazil is a sustainable beauty line created by acclaimed designer Francisco Costa and built on the simple belief that the spirit of beauty is inseparable from the health of the earth. The importance of protecting the environment is deeply ingrained in Costa, who was born and raised in Brazil. Throughout his expansive career in fashion, he continually proved that beautiful design can be created in a smart, sustainable way.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.