Sal de Banho Bath Salt
Estimated Delivery : Jul 30 - Jul 31
Ease the body and promote a calm state of mind with Costa Brazil's hydrating Bath Salt. Made with a unique blend of Epsom and Mineral Sea Salts, detoxifying Brazilian White Clay, Breu Branco, vitamin C-rich Organic Camu Camu, aromatic Vetiver, and antioxidant-rich CBA, it's a must-have for stress relief and restful sleep.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, PEGs, Silicones, Sulfates, Gluten, Glycols, Mineral Oil, and Artificial Colorants
- 17.6 oz/ 500 g
- Revolve Style No. CZIR-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. CBS01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Add 1- 3 cups to warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes
- For the ultimate bathing ritual, add a few drops of Costa Brazil's Kaya Firming Jungle Oil to your water and follow with your favorite moisturizer
- Good for 3 - 4 uses
Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Kaolin, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Silica, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water, Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil,Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract*, Protium Heptaphyllum (Breu Branco) Resin, Gluconolactone, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil | *USDA organic ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Costa Brazil is a sustainable beauty line created by acclaimed designer Francisco Costa and built on the simple belief that the spirit of beauty is inseparable from the health of the earth. The importance of protecting the environment is deeply ingrained in Costa, who was born and raised in Brazil. Throughout his expansive career in fashion, he continually proved that beautiful design can be created in a smart, sustainable way.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.