Oleo De Limpieza Para A Face Face Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $11.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 02 - Oct 04
This sulfate-free oil-based cleanser transforms from a gel into a luxurious milky mixture that's gentle on skin, leaving behind a clean and refreshed complexion. Featuring: hard-working ingredients such as circulation-boosting Andiroba; soothing Copaiba; firming Urucum; calming Tea Tree oils; and sugarcane-derived Squalane, to help keep skin hydrated. The result: Nourished, conditioned, balanced and clean skin that doesn't feel tight.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, gluten, mineral oil, animal musk, formaldehyde, PEGs, phenoxyethanol, toluene, triclosan, triclocarban, Ethoxylated ingredients, DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA (ethanolamines), EDTA, BHA, BHT, and artificial colorants.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 104 mL / 3.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. CZIR-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 3001528
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results use morning and night.
- Apply on dry skin and massage until the gel oil transforms into an oil. Add water to bring to a milkly lather and rinse thoroughly.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Glycerin*, Astrocaryum murumuru seed powder, Aqua [Water], Sucrose laurate*, Sucrose stearate*, C13-15 alkane, Coffea arabica (Coffee) seed oil*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Costa Brazil is a sustainable beauty line created by acclaimed designer Francisco Costa and built on the simple belief that the spirit of beauty is inseparable from the health of the earth. The importance of protecting the environment is deeply ingrained in Costa, who was born and raised in Brazil. Throughout his expansive career in fashion, he continually proved that beautiful design can be created in a smart, sustainable way.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.