Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream
Estimated Delivery : Aug 06 - Aug 07
Comfort your sensitive skin with COSRX Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream. This lightweight face moisturizer soothes irritation while reinforcing your skin's natural barrier. Made with a base of soothing centella water, this buttery daily cream provides reparative benefits with the power of skin-smoothing ceramides and medical-grade healing ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and EWG verified
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 2.82 oz
- Revolve Style No. CORX-WU43
- Manufacturer Style No. COS250
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply desired amount evenly onto face, avoiding the eye area
- For a spa-like experience, gently rub the cream into your palms to melt and massage onto the skin until fully absorbed
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, 1,2- Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, BeesWax, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone/VinylDimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
COSRX is committed to making ingredient-oriented, high-performance skincare. Using a minimal number of highly effective natural extracts in concentrated doses, COSRX products deliver visible results by treating skin with only the essentials it needs and nothing it doesn't.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.