Glowing Greens Detoxifying Facial Cleansing Gel
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Your daily dose of detoxifying greens. COOLA's gentle Glowing Greens Detoxifying Facial Cleansing Gel flushes your skin with a surge of purifying plant juices and nourishing extracts to help clear away impurities and dissolve excess oil, sweat, and makeup. Starring nutrient-rich Seaweed Extract, known to possess cleansing and balancing properties, and detoxifying Celery Extract, this Farm to Face formula is a refreshing way to start and end the day.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of pores, dryness, and oiliness
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of GMOs, Gluten, Alcohol, Cyclical Silicone, Dyes, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, PEGs, Phthalates, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, SLS/SLES, Synthetic Fragrance, Soy, and Talc
- 5.0 fl oz/ 148 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. COLX-WU75
- Manufacturer Style No. CL10329
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wet face, pump into hands and gently massage onto face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use AM & PM
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Water (Aqua), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lauryl Glucoside, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Decyl Glucoside, Xylitol, Sorbitan Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Polyglycerin-10 Esters, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sorbeth-230 Tetraoleate, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.