Run Star Hike Recycled Platform Sneaker
Or 4 installments of $24.00 by Or 4 installments of $24.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 01 - Oct 03
- Recycled poly canvas upper with rubber saw-tooth sole
- Made in Vietnam
- Lace-up front
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort
- Rubber toe cap and contrast star at heel
- Pull-tab at back ankle
- Chunky platform with colorblock outsole
- Approx 65mm/ 2.5 inch platform
- Revolve Style No. CNVR-WZ132
- Manufacturer Style No. 172726C
Founded in a small town of Massachusetts in 1908, Converse is a classic American brand that has always pushed the boundaries of what a sneaker can do. After basketball player Charles H. "Chuck" Taylor walked into their sales office in 1921, he persuaded the company to work with him and create a line of comfortable shoes designed purely for basketball. By the 1930s, basketball players throughout America were wearing the All Star silhouette, thanks to the influence of Chuck Taylor. Since then, the iconic sneaker has maintained its appeal even after 100 years, with an influence unlike any other shoe.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.