Travel Keratin Conditioner
Or 4 installments of $3.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
Infused with smoothing and cuticle-sealing Keratin, this daily conditioner from Context helps to reduce frizz and flyaways for shinier, silkier hair. Plant extracts and conditioners strengthen, repair, and restore elasticity, protecting strands against damage and humidity.
- Coconut Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Chamomile, and Witch Hazel condition the hair and scalp while Aloe saturates strands with essential vitamins and minerals
- Safe for colored and chemically-treated hair
- Free from parabens, sulfates, and sodium chloride
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. CONR-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. SQ1518075
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Context Keratin Shampoo for best results
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract, Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Canina Seed (Dog Rose) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylchloroiso- thiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Context is clean, cruelty-free beauty. Whatever Context product you choose, you can be sure it's made with high-quality ingredients, free of toxic chemicals and never tested on animals. All Context products are made in the USA.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.